UV LED lamps are used to polymerize and to dry inks, resins, varnishes or similar products in industrial processes when it is required to achieve high levels of productivity. UV rays emitted by LEDs enable to dry these products within a very short period of time.
HPE S.r.l. is an Italian company with Headquarters in Calco, in the province of Lecco in the Lombardy region. It designs medium to high power ballasts for HID lamps and sells them worldwide. HPE S.r.l. provides its customers with tailor-made products and services, ensuring a faster time-to-market and providing technical assistance for installation and maintenance. The company operates through an international network that is engaged in the product and process development. A fast, efficient and reliable distribution network enables the company to assist its customers all over the world. The Research & Development Division for hardware, software and specific customized applications is located at the Italian headquarters in Calco (Italy).
All ballasts manufactured by HPE Power are designed to run ultraviolet lamps.
All products listed in our catalogue have the following characteristics:
• Compact and robust design for electrical switchboards installation •
• High energy efficiency •
• High quality components •
• Extended power range 400-480 V or 200-270 V •
• Internal power filter •
• Data and methods can be programmed by the customer •
• Dynamic mapping of the lamp •
• Lamp ageing test with ageing compensation system •
• Algorithm to suppress acoustic resonance •
• Soft-Start igniter targeted on the characteristics of the lamp •
• Integrated lamp cooling system •
• Full control of housing functions •
• Customer-oriented application management •
• Short circuit between the phases lamp side •
• Discharge to ground •
• Phase failure •
• Extra tension •
• Overheating with gradual power reduction •
• Anti-condensation control system – water cooled version •
Our ballasts are available in various models with different output power, ranging from 3.0 kW to 68.9 kW.
Thanks to this wide range of output power, our ballasts provide the highest quality and value and they can be used in demanding applications.
Our LED lamps emit selective frequencies with maximum peak ranging from 365 nm to 405 nm and have maximum irradiance rates of 24 W/cm². LED lamps are used to polymerize and to dry inks, varnishes and resins.
The ballasts software is fully designed and developed by the R&D department of High Power Equipment and it is the result of long experience and qualified commitment in this sector.