UV LED lamps are used to polymerize and to dry inks, resins, varnishes or similar products in industrial processes when it is required to achieve high levels of productivity.
UV rays emitted by LEDs enable to dry these products within a very short period of time.
HPE UV LED lamps powered by HPE static converters can often be used instead of traditional UV lamps. Those customers who decide to invest in the UV LED technology are choosing to improve their business by making it more competitive, thus leading to more effective results. HPE S.r.l. takes care of its customers and offers them the opportunity to carry out laboratory tests with the aim of proving the multiple benefits and advantages of using the UV LED lamp technology.
• No emissions of ozone •
• No emissions of UVC and UVB rays •
• Absence of mercury •
• Low energy consumption •
• An MTBF of 20,000 hours •
• Low maintenance resulting in reduced manufacturing downtime •
• Instant power ON/OFF which does not affect the long lifetime of LEDs •
• Low heat emissions •
• Print drying on heat-sensitive materials •
• Possibility of assembling COB with different wavelengths (365 nm – 385 nm – 395 nm – 405 nm) •
• Adjustable power supply 0-100% •
• Absence of noise •
HPE designs and develops UV LED curing systems to polymerize and to dry UV-based products such as inks, varnishes, resins and adhesives in industrial processes when it is required to achieve high levels of productivity. The constant advancement in LED lighting technologies in particular COB (Chip On Board) technology, allows to achieve a highly selective and powerful emission of monochromatic radiation.